Hello Blog Readers!
I’ve been meaning to this for a long time now so I’m sharing my tips on how to be preppy at the golf course. I’ve been golfing for a few years now and I’m finally getting the hang of it. Believe it or not but there are very few trendy golf lines for women. So hopefully my guide will help especially for beginners!
1. Top – I like to keep the top plain and simple but also light and dri-fit especially for those hot summer days. I use Nike or Lady Hagen tops you can find at Dick’s or any sporting store.
2. Bottoms- I need a pop of color so I usually go for bright colors and patterned bottoms. I typically wear bermuda shorts, skorts, or skirts. I like wearing any Lilly Pulitzer shorts or performance bottoms from Vineyard Vines. If you want trendy golf skirts check out Sydney Elizabeth.
3. Hat- I try to wear a hat as much as possible. I would typically wear Vineyard Vines, Titleist, or Nike. I like to wear a visor so it doesn’t mess up my hair. Always bring a hair tie and avoid white hates if possible. (unless you want it to turn green and yellow)
4. Sunglasses- I rock my raybans throughout the course. I like to wear them on my head when I swing because it actually helps me to keep my head down.
5. Shoes- It is very important to wear golf shoes. You can buy shoes with spikes buy them spikeless. I personally like the spikeless ones because they are more comfortable to me especially when you’re walking off the course and to your car. Nike has some awesome flyknit golf shoes but if you’re on a budget, FootJoy is a good brand.
6. Golf Balls- I don’t mind using any type of golf balls because I’m no pro but I do prefer the supersoft Callaway balls because they’re not too expensive. You can also customize titleist golf balls by putting your monogram on it.
7. Tees- I still get made fun of using these plastic tees because it’s such a newbie thing to use but they have lasted me many rounds without breaking!
8. Gloves- Gloves are so important. I have three pairs in my bag because they wear quickly especially the all white ones. Footjoy gloves have lasted the longest for me but if you want funky patterns, check out Gloveit.
Best of luck!