I’m hosting my first annual Gal-entine’s Day brunch. If you’re a fan of Parks and Rec then you know what I’m talking about. It’s a day for the ladies to get together and empower each other. So I’m inviting my girlfriends to brunch at a restaurant to talk about many topics including (but not limited to) politics, love, and life.
An invite sets the bar for your event so I’ve decided to do something different. I made a simple scratch off invite.
Things you’ll need:
1) Card stock
2) Template (I created my own circles)
3) White crayon
4) Metallic acrylic paint
5) Dish soap
1) Put your template on cardstock or write your own invite using a sharpie.
I created my own on word.
2) Use a white crayon to cover the part you would like to be revealed. Be sure to smooth it out before you add the paint.
3) Use two tablespoons of acrylic paint (metallic color will work best) and one tablespoon of dish soap and mix it. Paint over the part that you colored in with white crayon.
4) It’s important to let it completely dry. It can take up to an hour. Then send them to your friends.
I can’t wait to celebrate! Thanks for reading and don’t forget to treat yoself!