So I’ve been nominated by Kelsey @ Young Wild Wife to answer a few questions! Thanks for the tag and I hope everyone will learn a little bit more about me.
1. What was the inspiration that led you to start your blog?
To be honest, my brother suggested that I should create one. I’ve always thought about it but one day we were at the mall and he told me he would help me and he actually did. So he inspired me. (Ew)
2. What is your favorite aspect of blogging?
I love being able to share my ideas or inspire someone’s outfit. I like to believe that I’m creative so my DIY projects can influence others to do their own or even help someone style their clothes differently.
3. What is one of your New Year’s Resolutions? How are you doing so far?
I never keep them so I just avoid them all together.
4. What inspires you?
Other bloggers of course! Everyone is so friendly and helpful to help me find exactly what I want or need.
5. What is your favorite place you’ve ever visited and why?
My favorite city is definitely Boston because of the collegiate environment, the wicked awesome people, the rich history, and the plethora of amazing clothing stores.
6. What, besides blogging, are you passionate about?
I’m a political junkie. I love government, politics and I’m currently pursing my Master in Public Administration.
7. Where have you travelled lately?
I was just in Boston this past weekend but I’ll be back this summer.
8. Muffin or donut?
Donut- for no real reason.
9. What is your favorite book?
Good question, I’m not a typical reader. I love reading biographies, books on politics, and history. I would say, I loved…
Pearls, Politics, and Power- Madeleine Kinin
Bossy Pants- Tina Fey
10. What is your favorite piece in your closet?
Right now, I would say it would have to be my herringbone Jcrew vest. It’s warm, versatile, and easy to wear.
11. Where is your favorite place to shop?
I have many favorite stores but I really like H&M because I can always find something cute and affordable for either work, home, or for going out.